Wednesday 7 January 2009

Three travellers NO malaria tablets

Currently flying on the B.A flight (flight number BA 107) to Dubai our first destination. I have the aisle seat, Weli the window and marK is sandwiched between us like a slim lean piece of chicken. Our last minute packing has proved to be unsuccessful as out of the three of us no one has brought malaria tablets. The plan will be to get Marc and Weli to also write on this blog and to keep all your people back home up to date, as well as giving different opinions on stories that will undoubtedly be posted. Right now I can’t even imagine what to expect i.e. South East Asia.

I think the onboard drink of choice will be a gin and tonic. Can’t wait to see Habib. Will have the chance to polish my acting skills when I pretend to be shocked at seeing Nondas at the airport. Unlucky Nondas nice try with the surprise muhahahahaah. Thank you Weli and Nef for spilling the beans. I am planning on reacting like Jerry McGuire.

Feeling the exchange rape sorry i mean exchange rate, have lost 2 UAE Dirham for every pound. The plan is to lay low until we get to India. Very unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment